Chapter One covers the basic NLP principles.
- what is NLP
- how it compares to other therapies
- the ground rules or 'beliefs of excellence'
- tips on words that work with kids and those that don't
- why NLP is great with kids
- how to anchor a good state
- how to get on with people
Chapter Two covers Identity
- who am I?
- what do I want?
- how much do I want it?
Then there's a questionnaire for you to discover how your mind works and an explanation of what it means.
Chapter Three is about communicating
- how you communicate best
- how to get the response you want
- how to give and receive practical feedback
- negotiating skills
- how to pass these skills on to your children
You might like to download myapp where I will be adding it as September's Free E book along with updated tips for children, teens, teachers, parents and coaches. There are several other books of mine already on the app.